- This event has passed.
Networking and Knowledge Breakfast
Wednesday, March 13 @8:00 am - 9:30 am
Our roundtables will be a chance to participate in discussions with other Cincinnati area professionals on topics AFP members have chosen through surveys. Topics include: working with volunteers, planned giving, small shop strategies, board development and many more. Fundraising professionals with expertise in these areas will moderate the roundtables.
New this year: a final round where you can network with others specializing in your own field (arts and culture, education, healthcare, social services, etc.).
- Annual Fund – From Direct Mail, Digital Strategies, and Giving Days; Mary Laymon, Tikkum Farms
- Board Development; Michelle Harpenau, World Affairs Council
- Cause Marketing, Sponsorship, and Corporate Giving; Natalie Gerano, CCHMC
- Databases, Technology and Resources; Mike Therien, Southwest Ohio Give Camp
- Donor Circles; Melissa Fabian, UWGC
- Donor Communications – From Acknowledgement Letters to Impact Reports;Tammy Taylor, UC Foundation
- Planned Giving; Suzanne Rohlfs, CCHMC
- Prospect Research and Prospect Management; Becky Fullmer and Betsy Schmidt-Gullett, UC Foundation
- Small Shop Strategies; Libby Hunter, Word Play Cincy
- Working with Volunteers; Kathy Schickel, Our Daily Bread
- Higher Education
- K-12 Education
- Membership based
- Social Services
8:10-8:55: Round 1
9:00-9:45: Round 2
9:45-10:15: Affinity networking
Location: Cincinnati Red Cross, 2111 Dana Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45207
AFP Members & Students (with valid student ID) – Free
AFP Non-Members – $25.00, – Free
*Your registration is a financial commitment.
This event has been submitted for 1.5 CFRE Credits.