Website Gateway Community & Technical College
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.50
Work Location: Hybrid
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Gateway Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Gateway Boone
Department: Development & External Relations
Reporting directly to the President/CEO, this position provides Senior Leadership in all aspects of resource development, governmental and external affairs, and in conjunction with staff, overall strategic communications.
- Provides primary leadership for initiating and sustaining a comprehensive strategic and growing resource development program that exceeds industry standards, including:Private Giving Endowment Growth Annual and Major Gift Campaigns Grants
- Provides primary leadership for initiating and sustaining a comprehensive strategic and growing resource development program that exceeds industry standards, including:Private Giving, Endowment Growth Annual and Major Gift Campaigns, Grants
- Provides overall leadership to the marketing division and activities of the College, including development and implementation of the marketing annual plan, the division’s strategic direction, and staff oversight.
- Carries ultimate responsibility for internal and external marketing efforts to assist recruitment and retention efforts and productive media relations that garner positive visibility for the college.
- Ensures effective external strategic communications to influencers and potential donors supporting the mission and vision of the college.
- Provides overall coordination to ensure an effective relationship with and support of the Gateway Community and Technical College Foundation.
- Provides supportive and collaborative leadership with the college President/CEO and KCTCS for establishing and maintaining relationships with local, regional, state, and national officials and directing government affairs.
- Provides leadership to ensure appropriate use of the department’s budgets in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- Provides leadership to implement strategic partnership development and broad representation of the college in professional, civic, business, and non-profit organizations in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region and the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Serves as the college’s representative on appropriate KCTCS workgroups and peer teams. Serves on the college’s Executive Leadership Team and other college committees as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in higher education administration, public relations, resource development, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to work with and motivate a diverse student population, be able to help students set high standards, and be able to provide support and feedback to students in order to reach those standards.
- Demonstrated teambuilding skills and organized staff and work to align to college needs and strategic plan.
- Ability to both motivate and hold staff accountable to reach innovative goals.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail; ability to quantify results and impact of work,
- Independent; self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with many individuals at all levels throughout the internal college environment, representing his/her self in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally;
- Ability to multi-task, work under deadlines, and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with high levels of efficiency and accuracy.
- Must have extensive computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Forms, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and Word).
Salary Range: 95,000 – 100,000
Gateway Community & Technical College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
- Exceptional health care, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Work-Life Balance
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks of Institutional Closing Pay (Last 2 weeks of December) for qualifying positions
- Employee Assistance Program
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.kctcs.edu.