University of Cincinnati
“My name is Benita Munnerlyn and I am honored and thrilled to serve as the President of the Association of Fundraising Professionals University of Cincinnati Chapter (AFP-UC). AFP-UC will serve as the 38th collegiate chapter in the country, and is an officially sanctioned student chapter at the University of Cincinnati.
Our mission at UC is simple: educate our student peers about the impact of philanthropy on campus, expose others to the field of fundraising/university advancement, and serve as a resource to enhance philanthropic activities occurring on campus. We plan on fulfilling this mission by providing students with the best educational, professional, and social experiences that relate to the field of advancement and philanthropy. With the support of the AFP Greater Cincinnati Professional Chapter and the University of Cincinnati Foundation, we believe that we will have remarkable success. If you are a student at the University of Cincinnati, I invite you to come to an AFP-UC meeting and see all that our organization has to offer. If you are a supporter or member of AFP-UC, thank you for the support you have provided to our organization. Your continued support is always encouraged!
My personal contact information is listed below, please feel free to reach out with any comments, questions, or suggestions. I look forward to making an impact on UC’s campus!
Benita (Beni) Munnerlyn
President, AFP-UC Collegiate Chapter
- Benita Munnerlyn:
- Emmanuel Kimble: President-elect
- Tiffany Peterson: Secretary
- Ethan Fernandes: Treasurer
- Nicholas Wantsala: Communications
- Chelsea Hicks: Membership
- Sarah Ambach: Philantropy
- Steve Shin: Education
- Ben Fraley: Social
- Mike Bossart: At-Large
Who is Eligible to Join?
To qualify as a member, you must:
- Be enrolled in a degree-granting, certificate or diploma program at the University of Cincinnati (part-time graduate students are eligible unless they are working full time in a fundraising capacity for a nonprofit organization)
- Have a GPA of 2.3 (per UC and AFP regulations)
- Submit payment for membership in the amount of $50 ($35 for AFP Membership at the collegiate level & $15 for AFP-UC chapter dues).
How to Become a Member?
If you are a student who meets the eligibility criteria above and are interested in becoming a Collegiate Chapter Member, download an application.