Senior Network of Advancement Professionals
The purpose of the Senior Network of Advancement Professionals (SNAP) is to:
- provide educational and networking opportunities for senior-level members of AFP Cincinnati
- help them advance in their profession
- provide opportunities for them to serve as resources for their colleague
- ensure the highest level of ethical practice
- contribute to the advancement of Cincinnati’s nonprofit and philanthropic communities
Who would be part of the SNAP
This group is for senior-level AFP members who are committed to advancing the profession of development through networking and education, and who have demonstrated a strong, positive commitment to the philanthropic community and the development profession.
What is the recommended criteria for membership?
AFP members invited to join SNAP have a minimum of 20 years’ experience in a fundraising/development role.