CFRE Refresher Course
Wednesday, August 10 @9:00 am - Thursday, August 11 @1:00 pm
- Reviewing the domains and key concepts
- Identifying gaps in your knowledge or skills to focus on
- Discussing case studies with other professional fundraisers
- Sharing test taking strategies and study tips
- Building your confidence prior to the exam
AFP’s CFRE Refresher Course offers development professionals an opportunity to review the main components of a complete fundraising program. It is an intensive program intended to provide an overview, organized around the domains of the Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) exam, rather than on specific fundraising strategies.
Part 1: Wednesday, August 10 9:00am – 1:00pm
Part 2: Thursday, August 11 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Virtual Meeting
Cost: Members – $390, Non-Members $490
Please Note: There will be a 20% cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation within 7 days of the event. Thank you for understanding.
Questions about the course? Contact Catherine Hann CHann@cincinnatisymphony.org
* Participation in the AFP CFRE Refresher Course may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. However, the AFP CFRE Refresher Course is not designed specifically as a prep course for the exam. It is designed to provide a review of concepts one should know at the five-year experience level.
AFP highly recommends that the review course be just one of the resources you use in preparing to take the CFRE exam. Your study should also include reading books that appear on the CFRE Resource Reading List.
This event has been approved for 8 CFRE credits.