The AFP – Greater Cincinnati Mentoring Program demonstrates a commitment to our members to provide value-added services to their professional development.
In advancing philanthropy through education, training and advocacy, the AFP – Greater Cincinnati Chapter aspires to the following:
- To promote collegial relationships between seasoned professionals and Mentees.
- To assist fundraising professionals in developing a network for professional guidance and creative fundraising.
- To strengthen the Mentees’ skills through identification and focus on specific areas of practice.
- To enhance the professional abilities of both the Mentor and Mentee through shared effort.
- To offer an adaptable, responsive and accountable program.
- To respect confidentiality.
- To promote fun through shared experience and practice.
Plan to attend the Networking and Knowledge on April 3. Following the presentation, make the most of the networking time to meet your new mentor or mentee and schedule your first face-to-face meeting.
Program closed for 2019. We will start collecting applications in Jan 2020
Mentee Application – 2020
Mentor Application – 2020
*Applications due March 20, 2020
Questions?: Email email@example.com or call 513-939-2652.