2024 Mentorship Applications now open!
The AFP – Greater Cincinnati Mentoring Program demonstrates a commitment to our members to provide value-added services to their professional development.
“AFP has been an excellent benefit to my career and personal life. I joined the mentor program as a mentee and was matched perfectly with a leader from whom I learned much. She encouraged and supported me, cheered me on, and helped me navigate pain points. We have stayed in touch, and I’m grateful for meeting her. AFP has helped build a community of camaraderie for me in the non-profit space where we can all help lift each other. Thank you, AFP!” ~ Tess Burns, Major Gifts Officer @ Learning Grove
In advancing philanthropy through education, training and advocacy, the AFP – Greater Cincinnati Chapter aspires to the following:
- To promote collegial relationships between seasoned professionals and Mentees.
- To assist fundraising professionals in developing a network for professional guidance and creative fundraising.
- To strengthen the Mentees’ skills through identification and focus on specific areas of practice.
- To enhance the professional abilities of both the Mentor and Mentee through shared effort.
- To offer an adaptable, responsive and accountable program.
- To respect confidentiality.
- To promote fun through shared experience and practice.