Tuesday, June 13 @4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The Trifecta of Winning in Fundraising:
Fundraising with Your CEO and Board
Four times per year, your AFP Cincinnati SNAP Committee will host a roundtable to serve as a platform for professionals who have a deep understanding of the complexities and nuances involved in fundraising within the nonprofit sector. SNAP Roundtables will provide a space for open dialogue and exchange of ideas regarding strategies, best practices, and challenges related to fundraising.
Join us for an engaging and enriching experience where you will connect with like-minded professionals who have a wealth of experience in fundraising. This roundtable is the perfect platform to share insights, exchange ideas, and learn from the best in the field.
Are you a seasoned fundraising professional with a proven track record of successful fundraising campaigns and you’re looking to maximize your organization’s fundraising potential? Do you want to unlock the full support and engagement of our organization’s board and CEO in your fundraising efforts? If so, this roundtable is designed specifically for you!
Date: Tuesday, June 13th, 2023
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Gather Cincy
2345 Ashland Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
AFP Members & Students (with valid student ID) – FREE
Non-Members – $45.00
Here are just few reasons why you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity:
1. Unleash the Power of Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow fundraising experts and gain valuable perspectives on raising money with boards and CEOs. Learn from their successes and challenges and bring new ideas back to your organization.
2. Excusive Knowledge Sharing: Engage in focused discussions led by stellar experts in our field. Sean Baker and Carol Serrone are seasoned professionals, with proven success in raising money with that magical Trifecta – board, CEO, and development professional.
|Carol Serrone is the Director of Development at Girl Scouts of Western Ohio (GSWO), and is dedicated to empowering girls with courage, confidence, and character. With experience in corporate accounting and nonprofit leadership, Carol has a passion for improving lives. She is thrilled to be a part of the GSWO team in expanding their positive impact through the Empower Her campaign and the Girl Scouts for Every Girl initiative.|
|Sean Baker has engaged executive leadership and board members in fundraising with orchestras and music festivals at every stage of the nonprofit life cycle and across the spectrum of budget size, from small startups to organizations in operation for well over 100 years. While the organizations and individuals who manage them are unique, Sean’s approach is consistently centered on candid conversations, engaging others as thought partners, and transparency.|
3. Expand Your Network: Build lasting connections with a diverse group of seasoned professionals who share your passion for fundraising. Forge valuable relationships that can offer ongoing support and collaboration throughout your career.
4. Peer-to-Peer Learning: Benefit from the collective wisdom of experienced professionals who understand the complexities and nuances of fundraising within the nonprofit sector. Seek advice, ask questions, and gain insights from those who have walked in your shoes.
5. Stay Ahead of the Curve: Discover the latest trends, emerging thoughts, and innovative tools that can help elevate your organization’s fundraising efforts to new heights.
Spaces for this exclusive SNAP Roundtable are limited, so we encourage you to secure your spot today. Register now to reserve your place among this select group of accomplished fundraising professionals.
This event will be approved for 1.5 CFRE Credits.